Get international privacy with our IPLC
Our IPLC (international private leased circuit) service lets you get reliable coverage from many different locations internationally. We offer dedicated solutions to help ambitious businesses connect today and into the future by offering a definitive point-to-point private line between offices. Leverage the multimedia and financial services in your business with IPLC.
Our International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC) takes full advantage of the global Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) / Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) transmission networks by providing highly reliable private network circuits to let your multinational business stay securely connected from all around the world.
China Telecom (Europe) brings business dedicated service, highly professional support and learning communications technology to help businesses achieve strong connectivity with secure and exclusive bandwidth networks along with transparent point-to-point IPLC service.
Get international privacy with our IPLC
What is an International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC)?
IPLC (international private leased circuit) is a private end-to-end direct network line, which is typically being used by organisations with multiple offices or branches located at different geographical locations. It can facilitate reliable and secure internal communication and data transfer from around the world. Your business can take advantage of IPLC for critical services such as:
● Access to the internet
● Exchange of information/data
● Private video conferencing
What separates IPLC (International Private Leased Circuit) from IEPL (International Ethernet Private Line)? IPLC are most commonly Time Dimension Multiplexing (TDM) circuits. Because of this, it will require CSU/DSU (Channel Service Unit/Data Service Unit) along with a router such as Cisco in order to function.
The main difference of IEPL lies in the use of ethernet, which neither requires a router nor a CSU/DSU. The choice of IEPL is often a directly more expensive option than IPLC. Currently, IPLC is also more widely available than Ethernet-based connectivity solutions, which results in more possible connections globally. Are you unsure of which solution to choose? Our team of dedicated experts will help you pick the right solution for your needs.
Key benefits of our IPLC solutions
● Unified standards – Our SDH (synchronous digital hierarchy) transmission system is designed with a unified frame-structure, a digital transmission standard rate as well as a standard line interface to make it easily accessible to every employee.
● Top-tier security – China Telecom (Europe) provides your business with highly secure bandwidth to ensure that your private circuits and communications stay private.
● Diverse speed options – We offer a wide range of different options for communication rate. This includes everything from 2 Mbps and 45 Mbps to 155 Mbps and 622Mbps as well as 2.5 Gbps and 10 Gbps.
● Highly available networks – At China Telecom (Europe) we want to ensure high network availability to suit the demands of our customers. This is why demanding areas can reach up to 99.9 per cent in network availability.
● Easy management and maintenance – Our self-healing SDH fibre network lets you experience advantages such as a particularly strong network OAM (Operations Administration and Maintenance) capability, simple fault positioning and rapid business recovery.
● 24/7 Network monitoring – We provide around-the-clock proactive monitoring and management via our two NOCs (Network Operation Centres).
● Highly flexible and adjustable – By choosing our IPLC service, you have the opportunity to utilize our flexible access methods to help you plan, design and connect on a global scale.
● IPLC service guarantee – China Telecom (Europe) offers world-leading network recovery services to guarantee the high demand for quality and security set by our international customers.
● Versatile media support – IPLC by China Telecom (Europe) supports a variety of different services. Our Upper Layer Service can carry data, voice, video, and other types of media.
Why you should choose China Telecom (Europe) as your partner
We help businesses across multiple industries connect better with their customers, own internal offices and follow new interesting opportunities in China and the APAC region. We are your digital Silk Road which links Europe and China together. By choosing China Telecom (Europe) as your partner, you will gain access to exclusive benefits such as:
● Utilize extensive local knowledge from our team of experts
● Large scale infrastructure to achieve global connectivity
● Experience leading communications technology
Get in touch with China Telecom (Europe) today and realize your global ambitions, today and tomorrow with leading solutions.